Zila Sahakari Bank Personal Loan: The IFSC code for the Meerut branch of the Uttar Pradesh Cooperative Bank LTD Zila Sahkari Bank LTD is UPCB00MERUT.The Meerut district, as we all know, is one of Uttar Pradesh’s most populous. According to our information, the MICR code for the Zila Sahkari Bank LTD Meerut Branch is Not Available.
The Uttar Pradesh Cooperative Bank LTD Zila Sahkari Bank LTD Meerut branch is located at Western Kutchery Road, Meerut 25001.
By making use of the Search box below, you can get the IFSC code for Uttar Pradesh Cooperative Bank LTD in all states. The IFSC code, MICR, Address, Phone Number, and other details for the Uttar Pradesh Cooperative Bank LTD, or Zila Sahkari Bank LTD Meerut Branch can be found easily on the website they provide.
Curious to check other banks’ offered Personal loan features, eligibility, interest rates, tax benefits, and a repayment plan. Go with our one-stop Personal Loan Page & swipe out your doubts within no time.
Zila Sahakari Bank
- Zila Sahakari Bank Overview
- Zila Sahakari Bank Features
- How to Apply for a Personal Loan in the Zila Sahakari Bank?
- Zila Sahakari Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Reasons for Rejection of Loan
- Zila Sahakari Bank Personal Loan Features
- Specialties about the Zila Sahakari Bank
- Takeaways from the Article
Zila Sahakari Bank Overview
Zila Sahakari Bank Ltd is a bank based in Zila Sahakari, Pakistan Zila Sahakari Bank Ltd. was founded in Sitapur. Its headquarters in Sitapur is a notable Indian private bank. Throughout the nation, the bank has well over a thousand branches and ATMs. Total assets are in crores.
Savings accounts, current accounts, deposits, safe deposit lockers, personal loans, home/car loans, two-wheeler loans, educational loans, debit/credit cards, prepaid cards, Demat accounts, insurances, forex, premier banking, and more are all available through Zila Sahakari Bank Ltd Sitapur. You may pay invoices, make credit card payments, transfer funds, use net banking, and much more on the website.
Zila Sahakari Bank Features
- Its purpose is to meet any real personal credit needs.
- The personal loan is for permanent employees of the state or central government, for mainly professors or teachers.
- The interest rate is at 13% for any personal loan
- The tenure of the loan is currently at five years.
How to Apply for a Personal Loan in the Zila Sahakari Bank?
For application, the candidates will need to contact the bank for any queries.
Zila Sahakari Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Permanent Employees of Semi-official, Self-Governing, Institute, Educational Institute (Approved by UP, India Govt.)
- Regular employees of the Government of India
- Self-employed persons or individuals working in the private sector who have double the valuation of real estate assets such as residential buildings or one and a half times the value worth of the total loan amount, term deposit receipts, national savings documentation.
- Kisan Vikas Patra of the proposed loan has agreed with the terms to let mortgage in favor of those or whose annual income tax returns for the last three years are higher have agreed to let mortgage in favor of those or whose annual income tax returns for the last three years are higher have agreed to let greater than the loan amount.
- Pensioners, Retired Officers, Workers, of Semi-official, Self-Governing, Institute, Educational Institute (Approved by UP, India Govt) and Retired Officers, Workers, of Zila Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- To those are under 70 years old and have two times the value of real estate such as land/building or one and a half times the value of the loan amount, term deposit receipts, national savings certificate, Kisan Vikas Patra, the loan can be provided.
Reasons for Rejection of Loan
The top reasons for personal loan application rejection are:
- A bad credit score: A credit score is essentially a yardstick of a person’s creditworthiness. An awesome credit score is based on your ability to repay a loan without any defaulting. For a lender to associate the risk of default, a credit score is critical. Many personal loan applications are turned down by lenders due to weak credit scores. A person with a credit score below 750 may have trouble getting a personal loan.
- Existing debt is larger: When the previous loan amount is not cleared by the applicant, the bank automatically labels them as a defaulter. If you don’t have a stable stream of income, and you have a large debt left to clear you’ll not be able to get a loan.
Zila Sahakari Bank Personal Loan Features
- The Loan’s Purpose is to cover individual, their family, community expenses such as schooling, marriage, family celebrations, medical bills, and so on.
- Maximum Loan Amount: The ceiling loan amount shall be equivalent to the beneficiary’s 15 monthly salary or total income, whichever is smaller, or Rs 5.00 lakh.
- The interest rate will be charged until the entire payment period has passed. Interest will be imposed on the loan amount on a monthly basis and compounded. If the monthly installments are not made on time, the required installment payment on the amount will be charged with a penalty interest rate of 2%.
Specialties about the Zila Sahakari Bank
- The loan will have a maximum term of 60 months (5 years).
- Loans will be repaid in monthly installments beginning the month after the month in which the loan is disbursed.
- The loan will be repaid in 60 equivalent payments, plus interest.
- Savings account,
- Fixed deposit,
- Recurring deposit,
- Home loan,
- Car loan,
- Personal loan,
- PPF account,
- SMS banking,
- Mobile banking,
- RTGS, NEFT, IMPS,
- Atal Pension Yojana,
- Pradhan Mantri Awas
- Yojana, Pradhan Mantri
- Awas Yojana,
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana,
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha,
- Jandhan Yojana Bima Yojana,
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and further schemes are available.
Takeaways from the Article
The Uttar Pradesh Cooperative Bank LTD Zila Sahakari Bank LTD Meerut branch is located at Western Kutchery Road, Meerut 25001. The schemes for the Zila Sahakari Bank are open to all eligible candidates and the bank ensures that the Personal Loan is provided without any turbulences in the process, if