In this particular article, information about the Tripura Gramin Bank personal loan interest rate, the expenses are for the Tripura Gramin Bank Personal Loan, and much more are provided for your convenience.
The applicant can avail Tripura Gramin Bank Online App to opt for a Personal Loan from the bank, the procedure of which is stated in the paragraphs below.
We have listed all the documentations needed to apply for the Tripura Gramin Bank Personal Loan, and the eligibility criteria that you have to fulfil to apply, some details about the Tripura Gramin Bank Online App for the Tripura Gramin Bank Personal Loan, in this article.
Curious to check other banks’ offered Personal loan features, eligibility, interest rates, tax benefits, and a repayment plan. Go with our one-stop Personal Loan Page & swipe out your doubts within no time.
Tripura Gramin Bank
The Tripura Gramin Bank Limited is a very popular bank in India. Tripura Gramin Bank was established on 21st December of 1976 as a Regional Rural Bank in Tripura, India, with its regional office is at Agartala.
In its initial days, the United Bank of India sought to sponsor the Tripura Gramin Bank. The bank was first established with the motive of evolution and upliftment of the Rural Farming Sector.
Hence, the bank offers personal loans with other services to make the possibility of availing of a Personal Loan come true.
- The rate of interest of the Tripura Gramin Bank Personal Loan is 12.50 % per annum. The loan tenure for the Tripura Gramin Bank personal loan is a period of 60 months. The processing fee and the other charges that are needed for the Tripura Gramin Bank Personal Loan depend on the branch of the bank that you visit.
- The pre-payment charges for your loan will be decided by the bank and that may vary from time to time.
Application for a Personal Loan is done Online, through the official website of the Tripura Gramin Bank (presently, the United Bank of India). Any further details about the Offline Applications will be updated on the website. Hence, it is advisable for applicants to check for any official updates, daily.
To apply for the Tripura Gramin Bank Personal Loan, you have to fulfill some vital eligibility criteria, as follows:
- The person applying for the Tripura Gramin Bank Personal Loan has to be in between 21 years and 58 years.
- The applicant must be a permanent employee of the Central or the State Government Public Sector Undertakings, or a permanent employee of any private sector company, any corporation, or any establishment that is reputed.
- The applicant should be a self-employed person or a regular salary person with a stable income or salary.
- Work experience for any job, profession, or business for at least three years is also another requirement for availing of a Personal Loan.
Several vital documentations are required to apply for the Tripura Gramin Bank Personal Loan such as:
- Identity Proof
- Aadhar Card or the Voter ID Card
- Properly signed and duly filled-up application form for your loan.
- Several recent, passport-sized photographs
- Bank statement of the previous six months or the bank passbook.
- Income Proof
- Address Proof
- The maximum loan amount can be made use of as you wish.
- There are many options for personal loan repayment that the person can choose from.
- Straightforward processing of the personal loan that you apply for
- No guarantor is needed for the Tripura Gramin Bank Personal Loan.
- The Tripura Gramin Bank offers interesting discounts and wonderful schemes for large companies’ employees.
- The Bank ensures fast approval of loan
- No security is needed to avail of the loan
The bank does not require an individual to profess any document or property, but it is of utmost significance that the applicant is reliable. In order to verify the same, the bank tends to look at the credit history and other patterns to estimate if the person availing the loan will diligently repay it.
The other types of Personal Loans offered by the Tripura Gramin bank are:
- Medium Term Farm Loans
- Housing Loan Scheme
- Transport Operator Loan
- Own your car scheme
- Bharat Darshan Loan
- Small Business Loans
- Loan to SHG
- Loan Under Swabalamban
- Loan Under SGSY
- Utsav Wrin Prakalpa
- Education Loan Scheme
In this particular article, we have given you information about the Tripura Gramin Bank Personal Loan, the documentations you need to apply, interest rates and about some factors that actually affect the Rate of interest of the Tripura Gramin Bank Personal Loan.