The Surath People’s Cooperative Bank Personal Loan: The mission of the Surath People’s Co-operative Bank is to be the choicest financial service provider with a particular focus on ingenious quality products, technical expertise and efficient services for customer to achieve their objectives and goals.
In this article we would also know about Surat People’s Bank Personal Loan, Surat People’s Bank Personal Loan Application Procedure and myths on personal loans in this article.
Curious to check other banks’ offered Personal loan features, eligibility, interest rates, tax benefits, and a repayment plan. Go with our one-stop Personal Loan Page & swipe out your doubts within no time.
The Surath People’s Cooperative Bank
- The Surath People’s Cooperative Bank Personal Loan Overview
- How to Apply for a Personal Loan in the Surat People’s Co-operative Bank?
- The Surath People’s Cooperative Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- The Surath People’s Cooperative Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
- The Surath People’s Cooperative Bank Personal Loan Features
- Takeaways from the Article
With the commencement of the 20th century, Co-operative Movement had started in India and the dream of Late Shri Raosaheb Vrundavandas Jadav to start a cooperative bank turned into reality under the name of The Surat People’s Co-operative Bank Ltd.
The Surat People ’s Co-operative Bank Ltd was established in 1922 at Surat. It was registered on 10th March 1922 and started functioning from 21st April 1922 onwards. The Bank was first registered as Urban Co-Operative Bank in India and became a Scheduled Bank on 1st September 1988.
The way to apply for the Surat People’s Cooperative Bank Personal Loan is very easy. One can apply online by going to the bank’s website and filling out the application form there by filling the necessary personal and work information along with the uploading the relevant and necessary documents online.
All the aforesaid steps can also be done offline in a manual way by visiting the bank and completing all the procedures there under the guidance of a bank employee.
People from are of 21 to 58 years can apply for the Surat People’s Cooperative Bank Personal Loan. Permanent staff of the State or Central Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Corporations, the Private Sector Companies and reputed companies or establishments are also eligible. Salaried / Self – Employed with regular income and people with number of minimum 3 years in the present job/ business/ profession are also eligible for the Surat People’s Cooperative Bank Personal Loan.
The personal documents which are required for the Surat People’s Cooperative Bank Personal Loan are as follow –
- Completely filled and signed up application form of the personal loan.
- Passport sized photograph of the applicant.
- Proof of identity- Passport, Driving license, Aadhar Card, Government Department ID card, PAN Card, Voter ID card.
- Proof of income- Latest salary slip showing all deductions or Form 16 along with recent salary certificate (for salaried or remunerated individuals), these are mainly used as Income Certificates. Income Tax Returns of two previous financial years are also required (for other than salaried or remunerated individuals).
- Proof of Address – The Bank account statement, Latest electricity bill, Latest mobile or telephone bill, most recent credit card statement, existing house lease agreement.
- Bank Statement or Bank Pass Book that has entries of last 6 months are also required among the required documents.
- Loan amount is maximum
- No security is required to avail for the personal loan
- Myriad loan repayment options
- The mode of application of the personal loan is fast and easy
- Attractive interest rates
- Offers special schemes as well as discounts for employees of large firms or companies
- Approval of the loan is quick
- Guarantor isn’t insisted upon by the bank
The Bank is immensely popular in the city of Surat in the Indian state of Gujarat and is serving since 97 years to the people of Surat as well as to the people of South Gujarat. The bank has a chain of 30 branches, 25 in Surat, 1 branch at Vapi , 1 branch at Navsari, 1 branch at Chikhli, 1 branch at Valsad (all in Gujarat) and 1 branch at Mumbai (in the Indian state of Maharashtra).
Hence, the bank carried a prestigious history and trustworthy customers and years of experience an success in Banking.