The Mapusa Urban Coop Bank of Goa Ltd Personal Loan: Mapusa Urban Cooperative Bank Of Goa Ltd is an Indian cooperative bank. The company’s headquarters are in Mumbai. On December 9, 1965, the Mapusa Urban Coop Bank Of Goa Ltd was established. There are 23 branches in all. Besides accepting deposits, the bank also offers vehicles, gold, business, and housing loans.
It serves Indian citizens. The major goal of this bank was to give low-cost loans to small business owners, craftsmen, professionals, and the middle class in the region where it operated.
Curious to check other banks’ offered Personal loan features, eligibility, interest rates, tax benefits, and a repayment plan. Go with our one-stop Personal Loan Page & swipe out your doubts within no time.
With the launch of the first branch, this goal was fully realised, and the company progressively built a strong foundation by serving the people of Goa, Daman & Diu through its several branches in Goa.
This article will help you find Mapusa Urban Coop Bank Of Goa Personal Loan Interest rate Mapusa Urban Coop Bank Of Goa Loan subsidy, Mapusa Urban Coop Bank Of Goa Loan rate.
The Mapusa Urban Coop Bank of Goa Ltd
- The Mapusa Urban Coop Bank of Goa Ltd Overview
- How to Apply for a personal loan from the Mapusa Urban Coop Bank Of Goa Ltd?
- The Mapusa Urban Coop Bank of Goa Ltd Personal Loan Documents Required
- About Personal Loan Repayment in the Mapusa Urban Coop Bank Of Goa Ltd
- About Interest Rate On Loans and Advances in the Mapusa Urban Coop Bank Of Goa Ltd
- Takeaways from this article
The Mapusa Urban Coop Bank of Goa Ltd Overview
Soon after the freedom of Goa, when the co-operative movement was just getting started, a group of roughly 27 notable individuals of Mapusa founded “The Mapusa Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd,” a co-operative banking institution. It was founded on December 9, 1965.
On the auspicious day of Gudi Padwa, March 23, 1966, this Urban Bank opened its first branch in the little town of Mapusa. The mother of invention is need.
The socio-economic conditions in place at the time were ideal for establishing a local Urban Co-operative Bank that might contribute to the socio-economic upliftment of the people of Mapusa in particular, as well as the inhabitants of Goa, Daman, and Diu as a whole.
The pioneering attitude of these renowned and ardent pioneers inspired the people of Goa greatly. Personal Loan Purpose at Mapusa Urban Coop Bank Of Goa Ltd
A variety of financial demands can be met, such as a vacation overseas, home relocation, family marriage, credit card bill payment, current loan repayment, medical emergency, etc., without worrying about retaining any collateral or property.
How to Apply for a personal loan from the Mapusa Urban Coop Bank Of Goa Ltd?
- Online Application Process: Fill in your personal and job details on the Bank website and upload the required documents to apply online. You may then apply after checking your eligibility.
- Offline Application Process: You can go to any Mapusa Cooperative Bank branch along with the necessary documents to begin the loan approval process. The provision of security is not usually required for the acquisition of a personal loan.
The Mapusa Urban Coop Bank of Goa Ltd Personal Loan Documents Required
- Photographs and proof of residency
- Salary Certificate of Sureties and photographs.
- Statements of Account/Income Tax Returns that have been audited
Note: Photographs should be of a properly completed and signed personal loan application form
Passport, voter ID card, driver’s licence, PAN card, Aadhar card, and government department ID card
- Proof of income: showing all deductions showing most recent pay stub (for salaried individuals)
- income tax returns from the previous two fiscal years are required (for other than salaried individuals)
About Personal Loan Repayment in the Mapusa Urban Coop Bank Of Goa Ltd
The amount of the loan is usually determined by the applicant’s repayment capabilities. For salaried individuals seeking a loan, a maximum of 7 years time period is given for repayment of the loan, For Non-Salaried loan takers, 5 years is the maximum allowed time period.
For businessmen, up to Rs. 1 lakh is available. Up to 60 installments can be made on personal loans. The first installment is 12 EMIs. Your credit score also determines how long you have to repay the loan.
About Interest Rate On Loans and Advances in the Mapusa Urban Coop Bank Of Goa Ltd
- accommodations: Up to Rs. 15 lakhs in housing – salaried: 12.00 percent
Above Rs.15 lakhs to Rs.25 lakhs – salaried: 13%
- Loan for a Car
Up to Rs. 5 lakhs – 12.50 percent (maximum 5 years)
Above Rs. 5 lakhs — 13.00 percent (maximum 5 years)
- A vehicle that has been previously owned
15.00% if the model is less than 5 years old.
Maximum of 5 years for two-wheelers: 13.00 percent
- Repairing Your Home 7 years of salary: 14.50 percent
Non-Salaried 15.50 percent for a maximum of 5 years
- Government employee/salaried
Direct Salary Deduction: 13.00 percent
13.50 percent against the PDC/ECS mandate The maximum amount you may pay is INR 5 lakhs. 7 years maximum
- Loans for Individuals
if you’ve been employed for at least seven years, you’ll get a 15.50 percent raise.
- Non-salaried: 16.50 percent (up to INR 1 lakh for businessmen).
Small businesses, retail trade, and transportation are all examples of small businesses.
- Maximum 5 years: 14.00 percent up to INR 5 lakhs
- Max 5 Years: INR 5 lakhs to INR 10 lakhs Mx 5 Years: INR 5 lakhs to INR 10 lakhs Max 5 Years: INR 5 lakhs to 14.50 percentage point
More than INR ten lakhs 15.50 percent for a maximum of 5 years
Max 3 Years in the Rent a Bike Business: 14.00%
- Important Characteristics of advances:
On a daily declining balance, interest is imposed.
- Interest Rates That Are Attractive
- Documentation is simple.
- Loan payback by post-dated check, salary deduction, or ECS mandate @ Rs. 7/- per thousand + service tax
- Approval of a Loan in a Short Time
Takeaways from this article
Small company owners, entrepreneurs, government employees, housewives, and others love the bank. The Bank has established a Special Scheme for paid individuals and has completely redesigned the process for government, semi-government, and business personnel to obtain loans quickly.
The system entails the prompt creation of Savings Bank Accounts by the concerned workers, into which their wages are deposited on the applied date, allowing the employee to get loans to cover the costs of white goods and other needs. The salaried class has embraced this program with open arms.