This Resume Writing – BCR CA Foundation Study Material is designed strictly as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern.
Resume Writing – BCR CA Foundation Study Material
Draft a resume along with a cover letter in response to the advertisement for the post of Chief Accounts officer in a company.
Name: Ms. Sulekha Sharma
Address: 28/56-J, Second floor
Mayur Vihar, Delhi
1. Career Objective: To be associated with an organization that will offer to me opportunities for growth and provides a challenging environment that will utilize my accounting skills & abilities to help the organization in attaining its objectives.
- Currently working with ABC Ltd. as Accounts Manager (Since January 2012)
- Worked as Management Trainee in the Finance Department of RST Ltd. for IVz years (From May 2010 – Dec. 2011)
3. Educational Qualification
- CA final in January 2010 from New Delhi with 62%
- B.Com from Delhi University in 2007 with 70%
- Class XII, CBSE Board in 2004 with 90.4%
- Class X, CBSE Board in 2002 with 88%
4. Computer Skills :
- Profound knowledge of Advanced MS Excel
- Course in Tally – ERP
- Working knowledge of SAP
5. Personal Skills:
- Highly organized & efficient
- Excellent communication & leadership skills
6. Personal Details :
- Father’s Name – Mr. M.K. Sharma
- Date of Birth – 8th Sep. 1985
- Marital Status – Single
2. Specimen of a Covering Letter
28/56-J, Second Floor,
Mayur Vihar Delhi
Sulekha.email@example.com 24th July 2018.
254, Safdarjung Enclave,
This is with reference to your advertisement in ‘The Times of India’ dated July 22, 2018, for the post of Chief Accounts Officer, in your esteemed organization. I hereby wish to apply for the same. Please find attached herewith my resume for your review.
I believe that my qualifications and professional experience highlighted in the enclosed resume will strongly indicate what I would be able to contribute to the value created by your organization. I assure you of my utmost sincerity and dedication if an opportunity is given to me.
I will be readily available for a personal interaction in case my candidature is considered for the aforesaid post. I look forward to a positive reply.
Thank you for your time & consideration,
Mr. Mohit Agarwal, a resident of Meerut has recently come across an advertisement for a job vacancy in a leading TV Channel for the post of journalist, in The Times of India dated August 1, 2018.
Draft a resume along with a cover letter in response to the advertisement.
Dt. – August 6, 2018.
Manager – HR,
News – 360,
Honest Media Pvt. Ltd.
New Delhi Dear Sir,
Subject: Application for the Post of Journalist
This is in response to your advertisement which appeared in the Times of India, New Delhi edition, dated August 1, 2018, inviting applications for the post of Journalist.
I meet all the academic and professional requirements as specified in the advertisement. I am a Post-graduate in Journalism & Mass Communication from Savitribai Phule Pune University and I did my internship at India Today Group. Currently, I am the head of the regional news section at Network 18’s – TV 18 Broadcast Ltd., at their Meerut office.
I am looking forward to a positive response and would appreciate an opportunity for a personal interview.
39, Defence Colony,
Mohit Agarwal 39, Defence Colony,
Ph. No. 9895641203
To associate with a reputed Media house that not only provides exciting opportunities for personal growth and value addition but also provides an enterprising and dynamic environment where I can apply my creativity & skills for the growth of the organization.
2015 – Present – Head, Regional News, TV18 Uttar Pradesh (Meerut)
- Planning & hiring of staff correspondents
- Selection and training of staff
- planning production & presentation of news
- Sponsorship planning & Media Planning for corporates
2013-2015 – Senior Staff Correspondent for PTC News.
- Covering news stories
- Capturing events
- Conducting ground surveys in relation to pubic-related issues
- Presenter for ‘Apki Khabar’ section of Daily News.
2012 – Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication, from Savitribai Phule Pune University.
2010 – Enghsh (Hons.) Delhi University, New Delhi.
2012-4 Months at India Today Group.
2011 – 4 Months at HT Media.
- Well versed with Adobe Creative Suites & other Media Softwares
- Ability to lead and take initiatives
- Enterprising and creative skills.
PERSONAL DETAILS :
Date of Birth 14th October 1991
Marital Status Unmarried
Language Known English, Hindi & Punjabi
1 solemnly declare that all the above information is correct to the best of my knowledge & belief.
Date: August 6, 2018.
Place: Meerut. (Mohit Agarwal)
Draft your resume for the job of Software Engineer in a multinational.
Write a resume for the post of a Management Trainee in a multinational company located in Gurgaon. Assume necessary details.
Draft your resume for the position of the articled trainee in a firm.