Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank Personal Loan: Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank is one of the most trusted rural banks in India, founded on 1st April 2014. Its headquarter is situated in Jodhpur. This Bank has nearly 1390 branches all over Rajasthan. Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank provides several types of banking as well as financial services to their customers such as fixed deposit, net banking, personal loans, recurring deposit. Not only that but also different types of schemes which are introduced by Government are available like Atal Pension Yojana., Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, etc. This Bank ensures to protect the interest of the depositors and borrowers. For the past few years, this bank has got success to build a warm relationship with the customers by providing all kinds of banking facilities to rural and semi-urban areas of Rajasthan state.
Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank offers different types of personal loans schemes. If you need any funds for an urgent need, a personal loan is one of the best options for you. This Bank provides a suitable interest rate. Now you need to read on and find out every detail of the personal loan offered by Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank.
Curious to check other banks’ offered Personal loan features, eligibility, interest rates, tax benefits, and a repayment plan. Go with our one-stop Personal Loan Page & swipe out your doubts within no time.
Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank
- Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank Personal Loan Features and Advantages
- How to Apply to get a Personal Loan from Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank?
- Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank Personal Loan Purpose
- Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
- Reasons for Rejections of Personal loan
- Some Personal Loan Myths
- Conclusion on Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank Personal Loan
- You can lend the maximum amount of money.
- Options to repay multiple loans are available here.
- This Bank provides very fast and easy processing of personal loan applications.
- Loans are approved quickly.
- There is no guarantor is needed for a loan application.
- You can find a suitable interest rate as you want.
- A personal loan doesn’t require any type of security.
- Online mode: If you want to apply for a personal loan from Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank in online mode, you have to check out the website of this bank and then fill the form with your pieces of information and then you have to upload the necessary documents.
- Offline mode: On the other hand, you can also apply in offline mode to get a personal loan. For that, you have to visit personally any near branch of the Bank along with all the required documents such as identity proofs, and then you have to fill the form properly to get the loan approval.
A personal loan is a kind of borrowed money that is used for an urgent need or any type of temporary use. You have to pay back the total money in monthly installments over a few months or maybe years.
To get a personal loan approval you need to show some purposes. They can be
- Debt Consolidation: Debt consolidation is used by the consumers paying off a small debt in only one go by taking one big loan. It is one of the most common reasons to take a personal loan. So when you are going to apply for a personal loan and then use paying off the other loans, you are uniting all the outstanding balance is into one monthly payment. It is the best reason for those who have lots of high debt.
- Home Remodeling: Any homeowner can take a personal loan for the renovation of their house such as repairing, home painting, new fixtures, etc.
- Moving Costs: When you are moving out, you need extra money to cover your expenses. A personal loan can help you to move all of your household belongings from one place to another place. You can also stay in a comfortable place when you are moving somewhere.
- Appliance purchases: When you need to buy any kind of household or electronic appliance suddenly, a personal loan is a great option for you. It allows you to purchase that product easily and provides a big relief.
- Wedding Expenses: For the families who don’t have that proper amount of money to cover a whole wedding ceremony, a personal loan can help them. You can apply for a personal loan to pay each expense used in the wedding.
- Vacation cost: To cover the cost of a luxurious vacation trip, a personal loan is one of the best ideas for you. A personal loan can help your financial condition and you can easily make your dream successful.
- Vehicle Financing: If you need to buy a vehicle urgently, a personal loan is available.
- Emergency purposes: For any type of emergency cost or something else that needs immediate action, you can apply for a personal loan.
- Age should be from 21to 58 years
- Permanent employees of Central or State Govt., Public sector undertakings, corporations, Private Sector Companies, and reputed establishments are allowed to apply for a personal loan.
- Applier must be self-employed with a proper salary.
- Up to three years of experience is needed in the present job/business/profession.
- The personal loan form must be filled out and signed properly.
- Any kind of identity proof such as Aadhar card, driving license, PAN card, Voter ID card, etc.
- Proof of income like the latest salary slip which shows all deductions.
- Address proof like Bank account statement, lastest electricity bill, latest mobile or telephone bills, latest credit card statement, etc along with the existing house lease agreement.
- Bank statement or the Bank Passbook with the entries of the last six months.
- If the credit score is very poor: A credit score is a number that represents a person’s financial and credit standing and ability to obtain the financial condition. A good credit score refers to one’s credibility to repay the loan without any defaults. Their leaders need to understand the risk of default. A person with a credit score of 750 may face an issue to be rejected from getting a personal loan.
- If the size of the existing Debt is high: If you have already taken a lot of loans and the loan net income ratio is above 40% then your loan application may be rejected by the leaders.
- If the Loan inquiries are high in numbers: Whenever you apply for credit, you are asked for your credit report from the credit bureaus by the lenders which is called an inquiry. The credit bureau considers such inquiries which are called hard inquiries and it is mentioned in your credit report. You should not make too many inquiries even it is available free of cost. It will impact a negative effect on your credit score.
- Prepayment of a personal loan always attracts a penalty: It is baseless when someone says that prepayment of a personal loan always attracts a penalty. It depends upon the lenders for the charges of any prepayment penalty. Many lenders don’t charge any prepayment penalty.
- A personal loan that has the lowest interest rate is the best: It is wrong that a personal loan at the lowest interest rate is best. You can find many other important components which matter a lot when you select the best lender for your loan. These components include processing fee, eligible amount, tenure of loan repayment, etc.
- If you don’t have regular income then your Loan application gets rejected: You can get a chance personal loan application approved even in case you don’t have a regular source of income. You have to add a joint holder having a regular income and then your loan approval will be given.
- Longer Personal Loan Repayment tenure is better than any others: It is not true that longer personal loan repayment tenure is better as the borrower will need to pay lower EMIs he/she can pay comfortably. Higher interest outgo is brought by longer repayment tenure. One has to pay interest for a long period.
- Interest rates are impassible: The interest rates on the personal loan vary from the customers to the customers. A person with a proper credit score along with good income can negotiate on the interest rates with the lenders and it can get comparatively some lower interest rate loans.
- Personal loan approval is guaranteed by a good credit score: If you carry a good credit score it doesn’t mean that you can get Personal Loan approval very easily. There are also so many factors like income, regularity of income, employer, employment type, etc by which the lender considered during the loan approval process.
- If you have a poor credit score, you can’t get a personal loan: A credit score is one of those factors which is considered to get your loan approval. Your application to get Personal Loan can be rejected with a good credit score because of the other factors which are not up to the mark. A home loan is sanctioned depending on other factors like the borrower’s age, the applicant’s income, etc. When the major banks don’t provide a home loan with a poor credit score then the cooperative banks are there to give the Personal Loan.
A personal loan is a suitable financing option for the consolidation of existing debts. We have witnessed that taking a personal loan is a great decision to cover the extra funds or expenses. Getting a personal loan is a good idea but you should have a stable income for covering the repayment process. Most lenders will check your credit score and other factors for the interest rate.
So, You have to balance all the factors to get your loan approval. On the other hand, the best part is you can use the personal loan for any purpose. The interest rate is quite lower than the regular credit cards. If you have a good credit score along with the other factors, you can surely apply for a personal loan. It’s a suitable financing option for the consolidation of existing debts. It is a kind of unsecured credit that is provided by the Bank based on your purposes and eligibility.