Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Personal Loan: To satisfy a variety of financial demands, such as a vacation abroad, home relocation, family marriage, credit card bill payment, current loan payback, medical emergency, and so on, without having to worry about retaining any collateral or property, bank personal loans can be availed easily through the J&K Grameen Bank net banking
The J&K Grameen Bank online Form is detailed on the website, so applicants will find it very easy to apply.
Kashmir (Jammu and Kashmir) Personal Loan Interest Rates at Grameen Bank, Personal Loan at – 14.50 percent This page was last updated on November 16, 2021.
In this article, you will read about J&K Grameen Bank Complete Form, and various other features of the Bank.
Curious to check other banks’ offered Personal loan features, eligibility, interest rates, tax benefits, and a repayment plan. Go with our one-stop Personal Loan Page & swipe out your doubts within no time.
Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank
- Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Overview
- Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Features
- How to Apply for a Personal Loan in Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank?
- Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
- Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Personal Loan Features
- Takeaways from the article
Kashmir (Jammu and Kashmir) Grameen Bank is an Indian Gramin bank founded on June 30, 2009. Its headquarters are located in Jammu, with the location Near Fruit Complex, Narwal, Jammu – 180 006, Jammu & Kashmir.
It has 132 locations around the state. You can choose from an array of financial services, including savings accounts, fixed deposits, recurring deposits, loans, personal loans, and various other available schemes.
- Personal loans can be repaid in up to 60 installments. It begins with 12 EMIs. Your credit score also determines the length of the repayment period.
- ECS (Electronic Clearing House) Automated Payment (Electronic Clearing Service)
- There may be a mobile banking app available through your bank, you can use it.
- Personal loans are available from Jammu and Kashmir Bank for a range of purposes, including the purchase of smartphones and computers, the installation of modular kitchens, and the purchase of scooters.
- The length of a Jammu and Kashmir Bank personal loan is determined by the scheme you choose.
- If you have a high level of income and no or few other financial obligations, you can negotiate a cheap interest rate with the lender.
Apply Online: You may apply online on the J&K Bank website by filling up your personal and job details and submitting the required papers. After you’ve checked your loan eligibility, you may apply.
Offline Application: You may go to any nearest Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank branch with all the relevant papers, fill out the form, and start the loan approval procedure.
- A personal loan ranges from 21 to 58 years old.
- Permanent personnel of the state and federal governments, public sector undertakings, corporations, private sector businesses, and reputable institutions.
- Regular revenue from a salaried or self-employed job.
- Number of years in current position/business/profession: up to three years
- Photographs of a properly completed and signed personal loan application
- Passports, voter identification cards, driver’s licenses, PAN cards, Aadhar cards, and government agency ID cards are all acceptable forms of identification.
- Proof of income: most recent pay stub with all deductions or Form 16 with most recent pay stub (for salaried individuals)
- Income tax returns from the preceding two years are required as proof of income (for other than salaried individuals)
- Bank account statement, most recent power bill, most recent mobile/telephone bill, most recent credit card statement all qualify as proof of address. Lease arrangement for an existing dwelling
- Last six months’ bank statement
- There is a maximum loan amount
- There are several debt repayment alternatives available.
- Application for personal loans is easy and fast.
- Loan approved in a timely manner
- The bank does not require a guarantor.
- Interest rates that are both attractive and competitive
- Employees of major corporations are eligible for special programs and discounts.
- Obtaining a personal loan usually does not necessitate the provision of security.
The terms of each loan govern the usage of funds. PCs, laptops, air conditioners, scooters, motorcycles, TVs, VCRs, DVD players, washing machines, refrigerators, generators, cooking appliances, DTH equipment, dish antennae, vacuum cleaners, CD players, geysers, water filters, and other durable consumer goods can all be purchased with a Persona; Loan from Jammu and Kashmir Bank.