How to Check the TDS Credit in your Account?: When it concerns completing your taxes, Form 26AS, or your tax credit statement, is amongst the most crucially important documentation. It holds all the specifics about the tax deducted at the source (TDS).
What are the Steps to Determine TDS Credit?
Guide to getting Form 26AS using your income tax department account:
- Step 1: Visit the official portal of income tax, i.e., https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/.
- Step 2: Press the ‘Login’ button.
- Enter your Login Credentials. To complete the login procedure, you must provide your PAN’s Aadhaar number. You should firstly wrap up the registration prior you can log in.
- Step 3: Once you’ve entered your Login Credentials, click the ‘Continue’ option and the Select ‘e-file’ option.
- After which, click ‘Income Tax Returns’ followed by ‘View Form 26AS’.
- Next, press the ‘Confirm’ box.
- Step 4: On the subsequent tab, tap the ‘Proceed’ box.
- Now, pick the ‘View Tax Credit (Form 26AS)’ option.
- Next, click the ‘View Type’ and ‘Assessment Year’ for which you would like to check the TDS submitted by the deductor.
- To eventually finish the procedure, click on the ‘View/Download’ option.