Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Personal Loan: If an individual faces any financial issues or has monetary requirements, then they often apply for a loan. A personal loan is something that people use for investing in their personal purposes.
The Himachal Gramin Bank loan schemes are the best choice since they provide you with the best options for a personal loan. It is a regional rural bank and is sponsored by the Punjab National Bank.
This bank is a union of the Himachal Gramin Bank, Mandi, and the Parvatiya Gramin Bank, Chamba. The Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank website is available to all, and detailed information regarding all their loan offers and the Himachal Gramin Bank interest rates are also available.
Curious to check other banks’ offered Personal loan features, eligibility, interest rates, tax benefits, and a repayment plan. Go with our one-stop Personal Loan Page & swipe out your doubts within no time.
This article brings to you the key features, eligibility criteria, and other important things regarding the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank personal loan.
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Key features of the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank personal loan
- Eligibility criteria for applying for the loan at the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Documents that are required for the personal loan at the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank
- The process for the verification of the personal loan
- How to register for the statement of your personal loan at the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank?
- What is the personal loan closure procedure at the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank?
Every bank has some key features that are unique to them. The Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Personal Loan also has some key features that are applicable to them. The features are given below:
- The consumer applying for the personal loan must be between the age group of 21-58. Their CIBIL score must be 750 and above. But one must also essentially remember that having a good credit score does not give them the assurance of the acceptance of their loan application.
- The interest rate for a personal loan is 9.99% per annum. The minimum amount for giving a loan is Rs. 5,000, while the maximum loan amount is Rs. 20 lakhs.
- The tenure period provided for the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank for a personal loan is between 12 to 60 EMIs. As a result, an individual has the chance of paying back the loan amount within this period according to their potential for repayment.
- The processing fee at Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank for a personal loan is around 1% to 2% of the loan amount.
- The prepayment charges and part payment charges are decided upon by the bank.
- Their customer care services are open for the whole day, and hence one can always call their agents for any help. This allows better communication as well.
- The Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank personal loan also provides an online overdraft facility. This makes your overdraft process much easier since you don’t have to visit the bank or sit through long and tiring processes.
The eligibility criteria of those individuals who wish to apply for a personal loan at the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank are:
- The individual has to be between the age of 21-58. Individuals who are less than the age of 21 or more than the age of 58 are not eligible for this loan.
- The monthly net income for the individual has to be a minimum of Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 25,000 for every month.
- The individual applying for the loan has to be either salaried, or a pensioner, or self-employed. Only then can they apply for the loan.
- Individuals who are permanent employees of public sector undertaking corporations, private sector companies, central or state government, reputed organizations, and are receiving their pension can apply for this loan.
- The individual must have had a job or business for at least two years.
- They also must have worked with their current employer for at least one year. (for those who are salaried)
Before applying for the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank personal loan, you need to make sure that you have all the required documents that will be for the loan. Given below is a list of all those essential documents that an individual will need for the loan.
- The application form with proper details and signature along with some of your photographs.
- A copy of your passport, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, and Voter ID Card is required to prove your identification.
- A copy of the salary slip showing all the deductions for the last six months is needed for the proof of income. (This documentation is required only for salaried individuals.)
- The Income Tax report for the previous two financial years is required. (This documentation is only for individuals who are not salaried, i.e., self-employed)
- A bank statement that has the entries of the previous three months is needed.
- A photocopy of the bank account statement, rent agreement that says you have stayed for at least a year, latest mobile bill or telephone bill, Latest credit card statement, and latest electricity bill is essential for the proof of address.
After applying for your personal loan at the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank, an individual needs to follow the steps given below for the verification:
- After completing the submission of the application form, the bank proceeds further with the application.
- The bank personnel will call you for the verification of your form.
- They book an appointment with you and collect all the necessary documents for verification.
- After collecting the necessary documents, the bankers again start verifying those documents.
- When the second verification gets over, things like the amount of the loan, tenure, and interest rate are decided.
- The customer’s confirmation is taken, and after that, the bank grants the loan.
For registering your personal loan statement, follow the steps given below:
- Open the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank.
- Navigate through the entire page and then click on the option of “Register New Loan.”
- Fill in all the fields with the necessary information and click on the option of submit.
- After you’ve clicked on submit, you will be receiving an OPT.
- This OPT will lead you to another page where you can register for your loan statement.
The loan closure process at the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank for a personal loan is very easy. You can only apply for pre-closure when the funds are ready, or the EMI for the loan is fully paid.
They do not take any pre-closure charges from you and hence make the procedure cheaper and easier. Both offline and online procedures are available.
You can go to a loan agent and then take their assistance for closing your loan account.
Or, you can simply log in to their official website and follow their loan account closure procedure.
- Visit the bank along with the necessary documents.
- Write a letter regarding the pre-closure of your loan account at the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank personal loan.
- Follow the instructions given by their bankers, and you will have your loan account closed.