CA Inter Law Study Material: Feeling tough to study and prepare for CA inter Paper -2 (CA Inter-Company & Other Law)? Don’t worry as you came to the right place. As you are feeling this CA inter paper -2 is the toughest paper at CA intermediate level. This paper is divided into two parts company law and other law. Students who appear for this exam need to prepare well on each and every topic to get rankable scores. ICAI is providing you with the best study materials for every chapter which helps students to know the complete outline of the topic.
Not only these study materials, but candidates should also practice revision papers to know the exam pattern well. But, downloading, and collecting all these test papers might be difficult due to server issues even though everything is available on the ICAI website. So, check out our article to get all this information like study material links, syllabus, test papers, and others, and even provide study tips along with these. Don’t worry all these are taken from the ICAI website only. Know more!!
- ICAI CA Inter Law Study Material
- CA Inter Company Law Study Material
- CA Inter Other Law Study Material
- CA Inter Law Chapter Wise Weightage
- CA Inter Law Syllabus
- Best Books To Follow For CA Intermediate Law 2023
- Study Tips For CA Inter Company and Other Law
- Should I make notes for CA Inter Law?
- Where to download CA Intermediate Law notes?
- What are the marks weightage of CA Inter-Company & Other Law?
Check out the complete syllabus on CA Inter Law study material links as we have provided you with the ICAI revised and new syllabus. And these study materials are available in both English and Hindi mediums. So we no need to worry about it. Students should have a proper vision of every concept like legal provisions and case laws and need to understand the application process properly before they start studying CA inter-company & other laws. Go through the links below and download them for free.
Here are the latest CA Intermediate company law study material links that can be downloaded very easily and study well for your latest upcoming inter examinations 2023.
- Incorporation of Company and Matters Incidental Thereto
- Prospectus and Allotment of Securities
- Share Capital and Debentures
- Acceptance of Deposits by Companies
- Registration of Charges
- Management and Administration
- Declaration and Payment of Dividend
- Accounts of Companies
- Audit and Auditors
Download the below links that have been provided on CA inter other law study material chapter-wise study materials for inter 2023 exams. Study well with the best preparation plan and get a good score at your inter level. Going through these study materials will help students to understand the subject properly and boost their performance.
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- The General Clauses Act, 1897
- Interpretation of Statutes
- CA Inter Law Question Paper May 2022
- CA Inter Law Question Paper May 2018
When you are preparing for any type of exam, checking weightage is the most important thing. Here we also provided you with the CA Inter Law chapter-wise weightage to help you manage your time accordingly. So by seeing this you can concentrate more on the chapters which have good weightage.
Check out the syllabus that was provided below for CA Inter Corporate and Other Law. By knowing the complete syllabus you will get a proper idea of the subject. Here along with the syllabus we are providing with marking scheme.
CA Inter Corporate and Other Law Syllabus
Paper 2: Corporate and Other Laws
(One Paper – Three hours – 100 Marks)
Part I – Company Law (60 Marks)
To develop an understanding of the provisions of company law and acquire the ability to address application-oriented issues.
The Companies Act, 2013 – Sections 1 to 148
2. Incorporation of Company and Matters Incidental thereto
3. Prospectus and Allotment of Securities
4. Share Capital and Debentures
5. Acceptance of Deposits by companies
6. Registration of Charges
7. Management and Administration
8. Declaration and payment of Dividend
9. Accounts of Companies
10. Audit and Auditors
Note: The provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 which are still in force would form part of the syllabus till the time their corresponding or new provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 are enforced.
Part II – Other Laws (40 Marks)
(a) To develop an understanding of the provisions of select legislations and acquire the ability to address application-oriented issues.
(b) To develop an understanding of the rules for the interpretation of statutes
1. The Indian Contract Act, 1872 (Specific contracts covered from section 123 onwards): Contract of Indemnity and Guarantee, Bailment, Pledge, Agency
2. The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881: Meaning of Negotiable Instruments, Characteristics, Classification of Instruments, Different provisions relating to Negotiation, Negotiability, Assignability, Right and Obligation of parties, presentment of Instruments, Rules of Compensation
3. The General Clauses Act, 1897: Important Definitions, Extent, and Applicability, General Rules of Construction, Powers, and Functionaries, Provisions as to Orders, Rules, etc. made under Enactments, Miscellaneous
4. Interpretation of statutes: Rules of Interpretation of statutes, Aids to interpretation, Rules of Interpretation/construction of Deeds and Documents.
Certain topics have been excluded by way of Study Guidelines
Note: If new legislation is enacted in place of the existing legislation, the syllabus would include the corresponding provisions of such new legislation with effect from a date notified by the Institute. Similarly, if any existing legislation ceases to have effect, the syllabus will accordingly exclude such legislation with effect from the date to be notified by the Institute. The specific inclusions/exclusions in the various topics covered in the syllabus will be effected every year by way of Study Guidelines if required.
And once after completing all these, still, if you want to download the ICAL official website study materials in the website itself, and do not know how to download them, then you can click on the below links, as we have explained the complete process in it.
Link: CA Inter Study Material
ICAI provides CA Intermediate company and Other Law study materials with the latest syllabus every year. But as it is not sufficient to score good marks in the exam we are also suggesting the best CA Intermediate Law books. Check out the below list that mentioned the best CA IPCC books.
- Company and Other Law by Gk Kapoor’s Books
- Company and Other Law by MP Vijay Kumar’s Books
- Company and Other Law by Munish Bhandari’s Books
- Company and Other Law byTejpal Seth’s Books
Look into the below tips and tricks for the students who are preparing for the CA Inter Company and Other Law that helps them to score well in their inter exams. Follow them carefully.
- Prepare the timetable first, before you start preparing for the exams.
- Download all the study materials chapter-wise and collect the books you need to follow before starting your preparation.
- Always write notes on what you prepare, which will help you with your final revision.
- As we have two parts, provide equal time to both parts and practice well.
- Share with your friends and discuss the topics which are hard to remember and tricky to understand.
- Revise at least 3 times before starting exams.
FAQs on CA Inter Law Study Material 2023
Yes, it is always a good practice to prepare notes while you are studying even if you have some study materials with you.
You can directly download the study materials, PDF, and notes of CA Inter Law or even you can download them at our gstguntur.com website.
As CA Inter Law has divided into 2 parts, company law, and other law. Company law will be given with the 60 marks weightage followed by Other law with 40 marks.
Hope we have provided one solution to the people who are feeling the difficulty of CA Inter-Company & other law Exam 2023. By downloading CA Inter Law study material you can score good marks along with the best books we have suggested above. Share with your friends who are feeling difficulty with this subject as it helps them a lot. For more other subjects of CA inter and other courses in CA, check out our GSTguntur.com website.