Best TDS Software for CA: The best software can make your life easy-going and much more comfortable. Earlier, people manually did all the work. But after looking at the scenario today, manual working consumes a lot of time. So, the software is developed to make things less time-consuming.
Moreover, things have become very complex with the adaptation of IFRS and other taxation or accounting amendments. The software can handle it better. Softwares are needed to file an income tax return, ESI, TDS return, GST returns PF, and more.
- The TDSMAN Software
- The Saral TDS Software
- The Zen E-TDS Software
- The CompuTDS Software
- The ClearTDS Software
- The WinTDS Software
- Benefits of using a TDS Software
Benefits of Using a TDS Software
There are various benefits of using software that is compatible with your requirements and provides a user-friendly environment. In addition, it will make systematic records easily accessible for you, which will be helpful in the future.
A CA or tax practitioner firm requires good GST software, TDS software, better practice management software, and income tax software.
A list of the best TDS software is compiled below:
The TDSMAN Software
The TDSMAN software is available in different versions like the standard version, professional version, enterprise version, etc. It is priced around Rs. 4200. The cost increases depending on the understanding that the user purchases.
It is designed in a unique way to meet the requirements specified by NSDL. It facilitates e-TCS and e-TDS return generation for forms like Form 24Q, Form 26Q, Form 27Q, and Form 27EQ. The user can also generate TDS as well as TCS certificates quickly from this software.
The benefits that raise its demand are listed below
- It provides power-packed convenience to its users, covers all financial years, and supports unlimited deductors. In addition, the records are adequately maintained. The user can keep the limit of records depending on the version purchased by them.
- Data can be easily imported and exported. Multi-users can use it if they are purchasing a multi-user version of the software.
- The user can easily make default analyses with the help of this software. Tasks like calculations of late payment interest, estimates of late fee, calculations of ate deduction interest, validation of challan, verifying PAN, and many more featured are available.
- The software provides reminders for compliances, file validation utility, auto-updates the software to use it seamlessly.
The Saral TDS Software
The Saral TDS software is accessible for different purposes such as professional, institutional, corporate, etc. The user can get custom functions designed to suit their requirements. It is priced at around Rs 4950 and will vary according to the features purchased.
The user may visit their official website and select the features they want to purchase.
The points stated below are the reason for its popularity
- Users can verify their PAN, get regular statements, and make corrections easily in returns.
- Users can file TDS returns accurately without any hassle and also even verify challans, check TDS rates and their thresholds.
- Through the software, users can easily import and export data. In addition, it provides an auto challan linking feature as well.
- The user can get detailed MIS reports, proper backup and restore facilities, inbuilt Java, etc.
- It will provide a complete history of e-returns filed, TAN-based file management, and a list of Tin facilitation centers too.
- Many more benefits offered in this software that will help in filing TDS returns quickly. Users can buy all the features that will make their tasks easy.
The Zen E-TDS Software
It is a user-friendly and easily accessible software that will make the TDS return filing task easy. Its starting price is around Rs. 4500, but it can vary. The price will change according to the version bought by the user.
Its significant features are listed below:
- The Zen E-TDS Software does the job of both preparing and validating the e-return files.
- Various forms such as Form 16, Form 16A, Form 26Q, Form 24G, Form 49B, Form 16A, and others can be generated through this software.
- It prepares multiple correction statements that keep error tracking and records in returns.
- The software can identify fake PAN Numbers through the process of PAN verification.
- Many MIS reports can be prepared. Reports such as salary report, return the status report, challan report, Statement analysis report, and others.
- The software’s online features include uploading TDS statements, new deductor registration, TAN registration, Challan verification, PAN verification, etc.
- A list of bank codes is available in this software, and data can be easily exported and imported.
- The software can perform a monthly calculation of TDS that makes the process of return filing much faster.
The CompuTDS Software
CompuTDS is available in the market at a price of around Rs. 4500 for the preparation of various tasks.
The following features make this software popular among CAs:
- Users can prepare E-TDS and E-TCS returns quickly and correct different forms like Form 24Q, Form 26Q, Form 27EQ, Form 26QA, Form 27Q, etc.
- The software also allows additional features such as automatically preparing various forms such as Form 15G, Form 15I, Form 15J, and Form 15H.
- This software supports the export and import of data without any problems.
- TAN registration with TAN application preparation and TAN modification can all be done through this software.
- The maintenance of records, generation of digitally signed forms 16 or 16A, e-payment of challan are additional features provided in the software.
- Generation of TCS or TDS certified forms such as Form 27D, Form 12BA, Form 27A, and Form 16 could be done.
- CompuTDS is software that makes the user’s tasks smooth. The software allows its users to focus on other work, such as making more money and gathering more clients.
- If users are providing real work in lesser time, more clients will get attracted, boosting their growth.
The ClearTDS Software
ClearTDS is a top-rated e-TDS return preparation software that helps in TDS return filing and other essential tasks that are otherwise time-consuming when done manually.
This software is available to individuals as well as businesses. The software’s starting price is Rs. 1500. ClearTDS is online software that does not need to be downloaded on your computer; it can be operated online.
The benefits of the ClearTDS software is discussed below:
- Users can prepare e-TDS statements online and make corrections when necessary.
- Through a single click, the software enables the users to prepare email forms 16 and 16A and merge them.
- Users can also generate an FUV file needed for various forms like Form 27EQ, Form 27Q, Form 26Q, and Form 24Q.
- Users can verify PAN in bulk and find all the necessary pieces of information about deductors.
- The ClearTDS software can generate FUV online as well as submit it.
- The user can save money by using all the unconsumed challans.
- Its early warning system will inform users when they receive any TDS notices from the TRACES website.
- The software alerts its users about the due dates of paying TDS and deductions made in TDS returns.
The WinTDS Software
The WinTDS software is offered by Winman. It can be used for TDS return preparation, TDS generation, and e-filing. Users can quickly generate various TDS forms such as Form 16 or 16A, Form 24Q, Form 27EQ, and many more.
This software is very user-friendly. With minimum vital operations, users can generate maximum output. Its starting price is Rs. 13500. In this software, users get GST, TDS tools, and income tax features. Moreover, work can be completed faster owing to zero confusion in data entry.
The features of this software are as follows:
- The software helps to file e-return and generate various TDS forms.
- It also offers many useful online tools like PAN or TAN verification, a challan adding facility, downloading forms like Form 16 or 16A, and direct access to the registration of TAN.
- The software makes import and export easier for its users. In addition, users can generate TDS reports and view the corrections made while they file revised TDS returns.
- Users can also use other tools provided by the WinTDS software. Functions like IFSC code list, File locking after the generation of e-return, TDS rates, auto diagnostic and repairing, auto-saving data, integrating with cloud data services, and much more.
- The software will auto-downloaded its updates once they are available, and it will display updated status.
- The users can enjoy e-services like e-payments, Submission of payment details, message service, registration on renewal, and much more.
- Various software can be found in the market, but WinTDS is the choice that matters. If the selected software is customized, it will be beneficial for your business, and the standard software also works best if it fulfills your requirements.
- This software boosts the growth of its user’s firm by saving time. With the aid of the WinTDS software, users can help clients with faster and more precise, and accurate results. This software allows users to win more clients, automatically raises the standard of success, and ensures the positive growth of their firm.